Disney Village Paris Fans

Disney Village Paris Fans

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Interview - Filip, Creator of dlrpfans YouTube Channel

Most Disneyland Paris lovers will watch videos of the park on YouTube, myself included. It wasn't until this year that I stumbled onto the dlrpfans (Disneyland Resort Paris fans) YouTube channel. I fell in love with the channel almost instantaneously. The star of the videos is definitely Jordi, but the man behind the camera, Filip, allowed me to conduct an interview with him. I was very lucky to meet Filip on our trip to Disneyland Paris in October. As well as meeting Filip and his wife, I also met the star of the videos Jordi! Those were moments I'll never forget. Both of them were very lovely and very happy to talk, and the both of them recognised me because we're all friends on Facebook. I have even made my own video of Jordi's funniest moments from the dlrpfans channel, that's how much I love their videos.

Me with Filip, creator of dlrpfans.


Hello Filip! Thank you for taking the time to take part in the interview.

When was the first time you visited Disneyland Paris?

In 1996.

How many times do you visit Disneyland Paris a year?

About 16 times.

Some people will know you for being the creator of the dlrpfans YouTube channel. When did you first decide to make the videos and share them on YouTube?

I have been a member of YouTube since July 2006, and putting videos online, but not many at that time. I also had a small website with pictures of my trips. I was one of the first on the internet with a website with photos from Disneyland Paris.

You appear in some of the videos, but I think many people would say that Jordi is the star of the videos. Why do you think people love Jordi so much?

I think it's because he is funny and his character.

Do you have any favourite videos from the dlrpfans channel?

I like all of my videos. I think that's one of the things that's important, before other people can like your videos, first you have to like what you make, otherwise it won't work.

Which is your favourite attraction from the Disneyland Park and why?

I have several favourites, if I need to choose one, I would choose Pirates of the Caribbean and that's because I love dark rides and I like the pirate theme.

What about your favourite attraction from Walt Disney Studios and why?

Ratatouille is my favourite now, because I love dark rides and the technology behind the attraction. 

Do you have a favourite land in Disneyland Park?

Yes, Frontierland. I really like the cowboy atmosphere. 

How about a favourite land in Walt Disney Studios?

Toy Story Playland for the theming.

Have you ever stayed at any of the Disneyland Paris hotels?

Yes, all of them except the Disneyland Hotel.

Which is your favourite restaurant at the parks and Disney Village?

Rainforest Cafe.

How about your favourite shops in the parks and at Disney Village?

I love the shops at Main Street USA, and at Disney Village, I love the World of Disney store.

I'm a big fan of the music loops at the parks. Do you have a favourite?

Main Street USA.

Have you ever visited any of the other Disney parks from around the world?

Yes, Walt Disney World.

Finally, we were lucky enough to meet each other on my last trip to Disneyland Paris, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Yes I did, I love meeting other Disney fans.

Thank you again for taking part in this interview Filip!



Here is a link to Filip's dlrpfans YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/filipv

Here is my Jordi's Funniest Moments video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLzMo_nc-AE




No comments:

Post a Comment